Today in this article I am going to provide all the details related to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal which is mainly designed to make all the services available online. Seva Sindhu Portal is a newly designed portal for the people of Karnataka to provide all the facilities in one place.
Sindhu portal is a newly launched website which is for citizens. The main objective of seva Sindhu is to provide all facilities and services at one place so that every citizen can access it and use it.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
Seva Sindhu is a portal that is mainly designed for the people of Karnataka to provide all the facilities online. The main motive of the Karnataka state government is to provide various administrative services to the people of Karnataka through online platforms.
The primary objective of Seva Sindhu is to make government services more accessible and convenient for citizens by offering them online access to a wide range of services.
Key Highlights of the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
|Portal name||Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal|
|Authority||Government of Karnataka|
|Launched In Year||2018|
|Objective||Delivery of all the state services through a single portal to all the citizens|
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal Main Objective
The main objective of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is to provide all facilities at one place so every person can access them. By sitting at home and can take all the benefits of all the facilities of the Central government. It is really a great step for the people.
It will save lots of time and it will make work easier. All people can access all the facilities at one place with the help of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
- The portal will serve all facilities at a single access point for a wide range of government services and schemes.
- It will save lots of people’s time.
- Citizens will be able to use all facilities by sitting at home.
- Citizens don’t need to visit an offline office; they can do every work by sitting at home.
- It aims to make government services more convenient for citizens by allowing them to apply for and access services online
- The main objectives is to bring government services to citizens’ doorsteps whenever possible
- The portal will promote transparency by delivering real-time updates on the status so that citizens can track the progress of their requests.
How to Register on Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
So friends, if you want to use the seva sindhu portal then here are the following steps by which you can access all the services.
- Open your browser and Search for Seva Sindhu and press Enter to search for the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Now you will need to Click on Seva Sindhu Portal Option
- Now if you are new then New User Registration click on New User Register Here option and click on it.
- The portal will provide instructions related to the new registration process
- You will be redirected to the Digilocker login page.
- Now you will need to Enter an Aadhaar Number, enter your 16-digit Aadhaar Number in the blocks provided, and click on the “Next” button.
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar. Check your mobile for the 6-digit OTP and enter it in the space provided. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- You need to Allow Access then which will redirect you back to the Seva Sindhu page.
- You need to Provide Information Like your email ID (optional), mobile number, a password, and enter the captcha code.
- Now click on Submit Registration click on the “Submit” button.
- Now Verify With OTP
- After successful OTP validation, you should receive a registration confirmation message or notification on your screen.
- Login Information: You can now use your registered mobile number or email to log in to the Seva Sindhu portal in the future.
Seva Sindhu Plus Portal Contact Details
|Department||Directorate Of Electronic Delivery Of Citizen Services|
|Address||Embassy Icon Building at Level 4, Infantry Road, Bangalore-560001|
|Office Contact Number||080 22279954|
|Contact Help Desk Email||Sevasindhu@karnataka.gov.in|
|Help Desk Contact Numbers||080 22279954 / 8088304855 / 9380206704|
So friends in this article i have provided you all the details related to Seva Sindhu Plus Portal. By following you can access all the services provided by the government of Karnataka.