If you are looking for a loan then you are at the right place in this blog post. I am going to give you full information about the Arivu Education Loan Scheme.
The students who are pursuing the degree like M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Arch., B.E., are eligible for the loan. In this blog post I have provided full information about it.
Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023
Arivu Education Loan Scheme is one of the best loan schemes for the students. Who want loan from government through this scheme students will get loan for pursuing higher education worth of 3 lakh and the best thing is you will get 3 lakh loan with minimum annual interest of 2% which is very low and you can easily take this loan and you can pursue higher degree.
The students of M.B.B.SB.D.SB.ArchAyush, and B.Tech can also take the benefit of Arivu Education Loan Scheme. The Arivu Education Loan Scheme is a government scheme which will be provided by the government of karnataka.
The Arivu Education Loan Scheme is launched by the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited. The Students who want this education loan for specific professional degree courses such as M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Arch., B.E., Ayush (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy), and B.Tech.
Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme Details in Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Arivu Education Loan Scheme|
|Introduced By||Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC)|
|Scholarship Amount||50,000/- rupees to 3,00,000/- rupees|
|Objective||To offer Educational Laon to students|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
Arivu Education Loan Scheme Features & Benefits
- Students who are pursuing higher education in Karnataka can take loan from Arivu Education Loan Scheme and can easily avail of education loans worth up to 3 lakh Indian Rupees per year.
- Low Annual Interest Rate: The annual interest rate on the Arivu education loan is 2%.
- Grace Period for Repayment: After completing their degree, students are granted a grace period of one year before they are required to start repaying their education loan.
- Loan Renewal Option: Students who wish to renew their loans for years must visit their district offices and pay 12% of the loan amount that was issued by the company in the previous year.
Eligibility Criteria for Arivu Education Loan Scheme
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka
- Eligible candidates should belong to Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, or Parsis.
- The family income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs from all sources
- Eligible Courses: Applicants pursuing specific bachelor’s degree courses are eligible for the Arivu loan.
- Students who have applied for Common Entrance Test (CET) and National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) are eligible for the Arivu Educational Loan.
Documents Required for Arivu Education Loan Scheme
- Passport-Size Photographs
- 2nd PUC (Pre-University Course) Marks Card.
- CET/NEET Admission Ticket
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Previous Year Passed Marks Card (Non-CET)
- Partial Recovery Receipt (Renewal)
- College Fee Structure
- Fee Structure
- College Bank Details
How to Apply for Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023
- First of all you need to Visit the Official Website of the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited which is https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/en.
- Now in the homepage look for Loan/subsidy for minorities and click on the Apply Online.
- Now you need to Enter Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you need to Verify OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP you received for verification.
- Now Select Arivu Education Loan After successful verification, you should be able to select the Arivu Education Loan option.
- Now you need to Fill in Application Details like Name Father’s Name etc.
- Upload all Documents
- Before submitting the application, carefully review and verify all the details and upload.
- Now Submit the Application by clicking the submit button.
So friends by following my steps you can easily avail for Arivu Education Loan Scheme.
So friends, in this blog post I have provided you with all the details about the Arivu Education Loan Scheme. Through this scheme you can get a loan up to 3 lakh to pursue a higher degree and the best part of this loan is you will get the loan at 2% interest annually which is very low.
में Ankit, Rsdcindia.in का Author हु| में आपने एजुकेशन की बात करू तो में बीएससी ग्रेजुएट हु| मुझे नयी नयी योजनाओ के बारे में पड़ना और लोगो को योजनाओ के बारे में जागरूक करना पसंद है|